Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Joss Stone's eye for Wentworth Miller!!


What girl doensnt have her eyes set on Prison Break's bad boy Mr. Wentworh Miller? Honestly can you blame anyone for having a crush on this super sexy, flawless, heart melting, jaw dropping hunk of a man? LOL!! No you cant blame anyone for the love they have for hot and steamy Wenty. OMG i am giving myself steamy mental pictures!!!! ahhhhhhhh how beautiful!!! ok ok back to the story LOL!!! So the grammy winning singer told ok magazine what she thinks of our lovely Went... here's what she said
“I think he’s cute,” the Grammy winner, 22, tells me in an interview from her Devon, England, home. “He’s really hot. He’s gorgeous. What a babe. It’s the eyes. It’s the eyes that do me in. I just can’t deal with it.”

Whew, it’s a good thing he’s 6’1” because the 5’10” singer has trouble with short men when it comes to relationships.


Can you blame this 22 year old singer for having a crush on our Wenty? I think NOT what about you?

2 comments:

Zie said...

I totally don't blame her! And yes HIS EYES!!! His eyes are the reason why i am head over heels over this man! *sigh*

Hanan said...

No can't neither blame her. He's the most beautiful...a mean THE PERFECT man on earth!

Joss you can look at him, but DONT touch him!