Thursday, October 8, 2009

Please vote for my Laina =)

Gap is holding a nationwide contest to find the next faces of babyGap and GapKids, and Alaina is entered into the contest. You can vote once a day, every day through November 17, 2009. Check out Alaina's entry here:
 
http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/entries/My_Laina/

I need your help to make sure she receives as many votes as possible! Please, please, please click on the link above & vote for her everyday! I''d appreciate if you send the link to everyone you know so she can win! Thanks so much!!!


2 comments:

Yingee said...

Hey, Laila, how are you? Such a long long time haven't any news from you. I hope you are being well~

SoHo said...

new pictures!!! awwwww how adorable!!! She has my vote everyday!! quick note to everybody, you have to register for an account on the gap site... only then can you vote and it's well worth it for my princess!!! TEAM LAINA!!!!