Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Amaury settles down


It seems that Amaury Nolasco AKA Sucre is ready to settle down with new girlfriend Jennifer Morrison. The couple have been dating for quite some time now and it seems as though now they've bought a home together. I personally think he made a better couple with ex miss universe Dianara Torres but whatever floats their boat right? so here's what the real estate records say
BUYER: Amaury Nolasco and Jennifer Morrison
LOCATION: Laurel View Drive, Los Angeles, CA
PRICE: $2,550,000
SIZE: 2,946 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
DESCRIPTION: …Custom built for Richard Denning (Hawaii Five O) & Evelyn Ankers (Hollywood’s Scream Queen)! Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, this remodeled 4 bed + 3.5 ba is situated on a larger flat lot with amazing views! South facing backyard with indoor/outdoor entertainer’s flow and outdoor living and dining areas, a pool and spa, a grassy yard ad an additional side dog run. Master bedroom with walk-in closet, 2-car garage with direct access & storage.
check out Amaury's multi milion dollar home here http://realestalker.blogspot.com/2009/10/amaury-nolasco-settles-down-up-in-hills.html
Why such a huge home? maybe they want to start a family?... hmmmm well congrats to both of them. best of luck guys!!

2 comments:

Sweet-n-Stuff said...

My mouth is on the floor!

All I have to say is, "Surprising!" For him, that's shocking to me and I'm also somewhat disappointed.

That's Hollywood!!

Hanan said...

I don't think they are meant to be together ... maybe I say that because I can't stand this girl!(SORRY!)

I think that their love story is much too fast. She was engaged to another man not that long, and now she is already enthusiasm to rebuild his life with another man?!(REALLY WEIRD!)

I don't know her life, but I still don't like her! Maybe it's because I have the feeling that she wasn't sincere with the feeling she had for the previous man?!

I do agree Mayra. Amaury made a better couple with Dianara Torres!