Thursday, October 8, 2009

Solvang at last!!

Ok here are the rest of the Solvang pictures that I took. well it was mainly pictures of me LOL!!! Chris and Philippe didnt want to take too many pictures of themselves and I was just having fun so they kept my camera and snapped pictures of me being silly. here we go!!! enjoy!! oh sorry for the long post, my "read more button is not working for some reason... hmmmmm.... strange.


On our way to Solvang, we got lost and ended up in some ranch where we saw plenty goats!! I love animals so I just had to snap a picture... I remind you I am a city girl so I dont see nature this close too often. I wanted to get out of my car and pet them but chris and philippe wouldnt let me so I settled for a picture. LOL!!!




Chris driving my car saying peace out!! LOL!!


thumbs up guys!!


Solvang at last!!!


what's the first thing to do when you arrive at Solvang? well nothing other than go to the Solvang bakery of course!! have to try a danish!!


These look crazy good!!


these look crazy good too!!!


What's Slovang without a windmill? LOL!


rumble in the jungle? head to the Slovang restaurant for some good eats!!!


break out the cookbook!!! it's time for dessert!!!


Time for dessert!!!


Lunch and dessert probably made by a Danish Chef!! LOL JK!!


flowers anyone? LOL eew this is such a bad pic ha ha ha ha!!


party time!!!! omg i look horrible!! i warn you i am not photogenic at all!! wow!! I am ugly ha ha ha ha!!


Drink up guys!!!


a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiyfFx3ftAZN65i5jo2_vInfjcKyotYsvliP9qmWCwyNhs449xnjFXKKNNNZzwXPXx9W6lCHy8IKGLeaHR6SRvuMhN09FQnlDZ5TcmC7hMHDi2b1vVUZDEE8H7nIGXOFOi2eVgKTCBFy2-z/s1600-h/3185413262_e5232e0eea.jpg">
I got a Guy Fieri hairstyle going on LOL dont you think? If you don't know who Guy Fieri is, He's a chef on the foodnetwork and has a popular show called dinners,dine-ins and dives.


I've decided to have a change of career and go from being a chef to an astronaut!! LOL!!! I just had to try this one on LOL!!!


ah the pleasure of royalty!!! LOL!!


arent i a cool king?


yeah... I am the coolest king around ha ha ha ha ha!!!


still the king!


dont ever upset King Mayra!!!


I love those glasses. I used to have some in high school exactly that type only in blue.


no I am not really drinking from the fountain... LOL i fooled ya didnt I? ha ha ha ha ha!!


deep fried pimentones (peppers) from Bar Pinxto. A tapas restaurant in Santa Monica we went to after getting home.


If my picture was clear i could tell you what tapas this is. It's pinxto but i mean what's on this. the only thing i could make out are the quail eggs LOL


another blurry picture of an assortment of olives that i didnt eat because i hate olives so Philippe at them.


Philippe at the Santa Monica arcade ready to play a target shooting game.


Philippe is pretty good at shooting targets!! shoot Philippe!!! shoot!!

Well my friends, this concludes my pictures from Solvang. I had a few more but they're really blurry and not worth posting. ok well hope you enjoyed my post... there are more posts to come.

thanx for sopping by!!!

SoHo

No comments: