Thursday, October 22, 2009

My favorite holiday!!


Hi everybody!! Ok so Halloween is just around the corner and yes it's my absolute favorite holiday of the year!! why? well I love spooky things and love creeping myself out every Halloween it seems I cant celebrate it because I am either at school or working. this year however, I've freed that day/night so i can go crazy and believe it or not, I have never been to the West Hollywood Halloween Carnival. I've driven through it many times on my way home from school or work but never had the chance to stay and enjoy. THIS YEAR HOWEVER, is different so I am gonna live it up!!!! anyway I a so excited and of course I'll be taking my trustee camera to record/take pictures of everything and anything to share with you all. What is your plan for Halloween if you celebrate it of course.

1 comment:

Zie said...

COOL!! be sure to take loads of pics! Wish i could be there to experience my very first Halloween :)

I will most probably be spending the day with some friends to celebrate my bday lol!! Nope i was not born on Halloween but close enough hahahaha.

Have fun and can't wait to hear/read all about it.