Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wenworth Miller's Resident Evil set pictures

High guys!! ok so we know that Mr. Miller is back home in L.A. from filming Resident Evil in toronto for the past week or so. Here are a few pics and even some twitter posts from his co star Milla about Went's workout? hmmmm... what's that all about? check it out below. Enjoy everybody!!!
oh and rumor has it that Resident Evil production will be moved to Los Angeles and let me tell you that last night I was downtown late at night and drove past an amazing movie set. I mean it looked like it could be something on Resident Evil. I kept looking at the cast to see who i'd recognized but i was driving so i didnt see who was on the set. All I know is I will keep my eyes peeled to bring you all the latest news. thanx for coming!!!









2 comments:

Zie said...

OMG!!!!!!! I just DIED!!! Thanks for posting..

Hanan said...

Ooops! Wentworth doesn't seem happy to see the paparazzi.

But don't be angry Wentworth these pictures are for us...your fans!