Monday, November 23, 2009

hello again!!!

Hi guys sorry for not posting lately. I've been crazy busy at work because of the holidays. Last night my restaurant was jam packed with ppl and I had to work a double shift. 14 hour days lately so I only have enough energy to come home, shower and sleep. I dyed my hair red so i'll be posting pictures of that. Let's see what else was I gonna post about? hmmmm... well when I get a chance, I'll post but for now it's time to go to work again see you all when I get back... hopefully.

thanx for stopping by everybody.

SoHo

1 comment:

Hanan said...

OMG! Are you seriouse 14 hour days?!
Poor girl you must be completly tired!

You don't have to be sorry.
This blog is an occupation for your free time. If you have not, you can't be here!

Anyway I'm sooo impatient to see your new hair color!

PS:What's the other things you were gonna post about? hein?!

Do not let the work killing you...so take care!