Sunday, November 15, 2009

SoHo hits VEGAS!! pics


I won 8 dollars! YAY!!

Hey everybody!! as I promised, here are my vegas trip pics...
the picture above, is me on the slot machine. I inserted one dollar, played the game and won 8 dollars!! yay me!! LOL I am not much of a gambler so this is exciting to me. I took craps lessons too!! I ma hitting the tables once I go back. LOL ENJOY!!


Chris thought he was recording. LOL!


35minutes later... Ha ha ha ha ha!!


I am gangsta. LOL


The Monte Carlo Hotel. I was on the 19th floor!


The Monte Carlo Hotel. That fountain is absolutely lovely.


My big stupid face. ha ha ha ha!!!


gotta try on the hat. LOL


My gangster outfit. LOL!!


Lovely eh?


Just beautiful art. lovely.


Beautiful statue at my hotel (Monte Carlo)


smile


rocking the baby. LOL!!


We got to take pictures with these beautiful parrots. one stood on my head!! it was so strange. LOL!! glad it didnt poop on me. LOL!



chris and I went to go eat a PF changs for dinner and we sat out on the patio. Right behind the horse's ass!! LOL!

I took very few pictures but hope you enjoyed them. If youre wondering about the cranberry bet... I lost. LOL!!!
Thanx for coming everybody!!

SoHo

1 comment:

Zie said...

Love the pics :) making me miss Vegas :) I had a blast while i was there also :)