Friday, November 13, 2009

Well, well, well!

So have you guys missed me? I hope so because I've missed you guys a lot! Been busy with work & such. No excuse for my sabbatical, but behold, I bring a very special gift that I believe will WELL make up for my absence! What could this be, might you ask? Well, just take a look below!





*SQUEEE* It came in the mail today & I was so ecstatic to see such a magnificent piece of art! He knows our blog exists, ladies! I feel joy like you cannot imagine!



Ok, so if anyone wants to post this pic anywhere else, feel free BUT please say where you got it & link back to us! THANKS!!! Wentworth, we LOVE YOU!!!!!!! Glad you like the gifts, papi =)

4 comments:

Yingee said...

OOoooo..... Laila, I so happy to see this pic. I really wanna cry! Thank you so much! And I miss you, gal!
Thank you, Went!

Hanan said...

I'm speechless...

That's so AWESOME!

Isn't that a nice way to start a beautiful day?

WOW the dedication is wonderful, thank you for thinking of us and THANKS TO WENTWORTH!
(I love him so much!)

PS:I'm addicted to him since 2005(yeah since the Prison Break pilot) but I didn't written him any letter. So thank you Laila it's like my first gift from him!

WoooHooo!!

Zie said...

OMG!! that's great and soooo sweet of him to send a thank you! Glad that he got the present!!!

OMG!! Girl you gotta make a picture copy of that and send it to me! I am sooo gonna frame tt up! :)

And I MISSED YA GAL!!!

Sweet-n-Stuff said...

I only have one word to say about that autographed pic; AWESOME!!!

Laila, OMGosh!! How you and Mayra must feel to have that. Great job guys!!!