Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wentworth on Twitter? Yeah right!

I get these email updates about Wentworth every so often & the update today was about him possibly being in the Bioshock movie. In reading, I found that the info is mainly coming from something "Wentworth" tweeted! Even BuddyTV has fallen for it!

"Prison Break may be ending, but I've got things in the works. Hint...one word: Bioshock.
8:00 PM May 26th
"

Now I'm not a "tweeter"... don't fancy the site, never even been to the site until today when I was interested in finding out more. It seems that Wentworth has a Twitter page where he mainly talks about music & misspells words! Anyway, the really strange thing about this whole Bioshock entry is the whole conversation - check it below (I omitted the names of the ppl involved for privacy reasons but you can go to the page & see it all):

"Prison Break may be ending, but I've got things in the works. Hint...one word: Bioshock.
8:00 PM May 26th

@wentworthmiller Bioshock? Is It your new film? 1 day ago

@wentworthmiller Where you are now? In China? 1 day ago

@Z Maybe (?) In development for next year I think. I let the agents and lawyers deal with the details...lol 8:10 PM May 26th

@wentworthmiller Wow that was a great game, is that a movie or a TV series? 8:02 PM May 26th

@J A movie I think. 8:10 PM May 26th

@wentworthmiller Wow that would be awesome, keep my fingers crossed, definatly one to watch! 8:12 PM May 26th
"

Wentworth has already said that he doesn't do these type websites. And forgive me for using my brain, but I don't think Wentworth would have to guess as to whether or not Bioshock, his "something in the works", is a movie or TV series, especially when it's plastered all over IMDB which is the site listed as his website on his Twitter page LOL! I think these people actually believe they are talking to Wentworth LOL! You really have to check this out http://twitter.com/wentworthmiller.

No comments: