Friday, May 22, 2009

HI EVERYBODY!!!

Hi everybody!! It's SoHo here. Just stopping by while in middle of my workout to let you all know that I've been crazy busy lately and I am soooo sorry for not posting in a while but believe me have I got some stories to tell. ha ha ha ha ha ok well maybe not on the blog but my goodness!! My life keeps getting more and more interesting as it unfolds that I've actually contemplated on writing a book about my experiences and random findings LOL!!! anyway while I sit on that idea, hang tight while i finish my workout and I'll be back with a few pictures to show you guys including a moss covered chair. LOL!! I thought it was cute as hell LOL!!! Ok hang tight I'll be back.

SoHo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm, how interesting has life gotten lately dear Soho?? Well, glad that one of our lives is interesting. Mine was sooo dull and boring this weekend I actually sort of looked forward to returning to work...sad but true! ciao bella-sobe!

SoHo said...

youre kidding? well I am sure something interesting will happen soon enough. no worries. there are always perks in life. LOL!