Monday, May 18, 2009

oh no!!!!


Hi everybody!
bad news... MY OVEN IS BROKEN!!!!!
My niece came over my house because she wanted to bake.
After we finished baking,I decided to let my oven clean itself. I press the "self clean" button and it tells me to lock my oven door. I lock my oven door and let it do it's business. halfway through the process I figure it's clean enough so I turn of my oven, and unlock the oven door. the problem is that my oven's door says unlocked but it wont open!!! my oven door is still locked and I cant get inside.
today i will call to get it fixed. I am just a little upset because I was going to bake with my niece again and had to tell her that my oven is broken. she was upset but nothing a trip to the beach couldnt fix.

that's it from me for now because i have to jump in the shower before i head off to work. Oh i have more stuff to blog about so hang tight. I really missed you guys!

peace out!
SoHo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soho, I was thinking of you this a.m. when I heard about the quake! Hope that you and the fam are ok! Maybe the rattling unlocked the oven door?? sobe

Zie said...

OH NO!! I hope it gets fixed soon!!

And we missed you too...

Sweet-n-Stuff said...

S E here!

Oh no! I'm so sorry about your oven. I hope it can be fixed and you don't have to buy a new one.

SoHo said...

Hi girls!!!
SOBE,
you are too damn cute with that comment. LOL!! Yeah I wish it shook it open. Unfortunately it's still shut tight. LOL! My family and I are fine. THANX!! Including my husband Wentworth. LOL!! thank you!

Zie, hey i txt you and never got a reply... or did i not get a reply from you? LOL

Sweet N Stuff,
No I dont have to buy a new one thank goodness but it's just so darn strange how it wont unlock. ha ha ha ha ha!!