Thursday, May 28, 2009

For all the veggie heads in socal!!!


Hey guys!!! Today I was seeking for new places to go have some really great vegetarian food but i remembered an old favorite. I dont eat out too much because well... I like to cook. LOL!! Anyway I remembered a market that my co worker recommended to me a few years back (him being a vegetarian as well)
The market is called "Follow Your Heart" and it's located in Canoga Park here in Los Angeles. My twin and I decided to go a few years back and absolutely loved it!! it's heaven for vegetarians and vegans everywhere!! The market features a cafe/restaurant with delicious vegan/vegetarian dishes made from organic ingredients found in their market.I didnt take pictures of my food, well actually i think i did but not they are lost. LOL anyway i ordered the enchiladas and I forgot what my sister ordered. You get the true flavor of the corn from their organic tortillas. The flavor of the ingredients is just so wonderful, rich, and completely fresh.
I was planning on returning today but i was waiting on some mail that i should have gotten today but didnt.
If you live out here in L.A. or plan to visit, definitely check this place out. It's my vegetarian/vegan pick of the week!! I think you'll love it regardless if you eat meat or not.

click below to view the market's location and contact info. Oh and the link to the website where you can view the cafe/restaurant's menu. Also, check out some of the products they offer.
Thanx for reading. ENJOY!!!


Follow Your Heart - Market & Café Contact Information
21825 Sherman Way, Canoga Park, California, 91303
Phone: (818) 348-3240
Fax: (818) 348-1509
E-Mail: fyhinfo@followyourheart.com

http://www.followyourheart.com/index.php

2 comments:

Fuser said...

You are vegetarian?
you are chef and you don't eat meat?
never?
...sorry about all this questions
but i don't know how you can not eat meat!
i respect your decision no question about it.
but...???
anyway...you have twin sister?
this is great you don't need mirrors in your house!!!!

Anonymous said...

LMAO@Fuser

*hangs head in shame*

I recently started eating meat again, poultry to be exact. I have lost 5 kg(almost 10 pounds I think), but I can't wait to go vegetarian again. Meat slows me down, veggies give me so much more energy and calm me down. I dunno if that makes any sense.

Wish we had shops like that here. If I ever come to L.A. (who am I kidding?) I'd check it.