Wednesday, May 26, 2010

your favorite item.


Ok so I started thinking randomly and thought hmmmmmm... what is my favorite item that I cannot do without?... and I thought... and thought... and thought... and thought. and the I said oh yeah!! (sobe you know my item that i cant do without LOL) HOWEVER since I am no longer working now, that item has changed... now I cant go without my favorite coffee mug that I bought at target... or was it ikea... nope it was target for sure. Ok so yeah I cant go without my favorite coffee mug that I bought at target. Now I LOVE coffee and I buy whole beans and grind them up in my coffee grinder that i also use as a spice grinder... but anyway I havent bought coffee beans in a while because I became restless at night when I drank coffee and would often go to work sleepy. I use my coffee mug for tea now. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE tea!!! My favorite is earl gray, and chai tea. LOVE THEM!! so first think when I wake up I brush my teeth, have my tea, change into my hiking clothes and shoes... and go hiking, then come back home, have lunch and more tea then later more tea and then after that, dinner and more tea. LOL I LOVE TEA. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ok anyway and you know actually i am not happy if it's not in my favorite coffee mug well I have two, mugs I use. and I usually have tea in one and coffee in the other but it must be one of the two mugs. LOL so what item cant YOU go without?

1 comment:

Zie said...

i can't live without my handphone :)