Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy belated Mothers day!!


Sorry I wasnt around on my blog for mothers day. I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the mommys out there a VERY HAPPY BELATED Mothers day!!! I hope you all had a wonderful day. In honor of mothers day, I made a special dessert at work. basically it was a peach mousse cake layered with a genoise (french sponge cake)inside a white chocolate ring (which is very time consuming to make) topped with peach slices, fresh strawberries and apricot napage, or glaze whatever LOL anyway it was delicious!! I brushed the genoise with a syrup that I made and added peach schnopps to the syrup. boy was it delicious!!! BH you missed out but hey I tried and it was wonderful. DAMN!! SOBE you were out here when I had my dessert special!!! crap!! you could have tried it!! grrrrrrrrrrrrr oh well... maybe next time...


No comments: