Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sobe visits L.A!!


I look a freakin mess LOL long day at work i guess...


alright everybody, as you know our fellow blog follower/reader/friend Sobe recently visited me here in L.A. She emailed me the pictures she took of her trip out here and let me tell ya, it seems she had a freakin BLAST!! I am happy that she was able to make it out here and that she was able to get in touch with me. It was so crazy how it all worked out nicely LOL. So thank you sobe for sharing ur pictures and here is a picture of Sobe and me at the grove in front of the theater. A few minutes after Sobe and I parted ways, she was going up the escalators and saw the guy from prison break the one that had the book. you guys remember? whistler!! anyway she took a picture of their backs LOL so here's the picture.

4 comments:

Zie said...

James Whistler..that's his character's name.....

Yingee said...

O... so good! I wish I can join you gals! Must have so much fun! May be one day, we all can really meet together! I will wait for that day coming! Wish Wentworth will be there, too!
Btw, I just sent out the B-day gift to Wentworth in the lunch hour. Hope that he can see it!

Anonymous said...

And Whistler was with the girlfriend that ended up with Lincoln..Names escape me! I was trying to be quick and slick but he totally saw me staring and aiming camera phone. ;)

Soho, you do not look a mess--I look a mess! So glad we met up...ok ladies take care!!
sobe

SoHo said...

ha ha ha ha ha omg he caught you? ha ha ha ha ha wow. that's ok, I am sure he is used to it. so does that mean in real life, those two are together and have kids? wow!