Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My spare time...





Hi everybody!! sorry i am very slow with the posts lately. I've been trying to keep myself busy trying to find a freakin job. I tell ya it's not really easy to find a job in the pastry department. I seriously see ZERO restaurants that need a pastry chef or cook. I am sooooooooo screwed for now so while I hope opportunity eventually comes, I am spending my mornings hiking with my mom, then later I cook. write new recipes. It makes me sad to start baking again in my own home because it reminds me of my ex job that i do miss but whatever. So anyway I was hiking today and along the trail, I saw a lot of bees. they were all centered around this tiny body of water and there was a danger sign near them. For some reason I am not afraid of bees probably because i've never got stung before so I just walked right up to the bees and snapped a picture. then I went to griffith park to hike there and saw more bees all in one spot. It was interesting cuz I've never seen that before not in the "wild" I guess since I used to work all the time and do errands in between, I never stopped to admire nature. It was refreshing so anyway check it out.

No comments: