Friday, May 14, 2010

I want to watch coco!!

I've blogged about this movie before. I am just dying to see it. It's about a year old I think but it didnt play in the states so I think I will purchase it online or something anyway I found this video that I suppose is a press conference or a promotion for the movie and I was cracking up. I couldnt stop laughing. In case you forgot what movie I was talking about, I am posting the trailer for it first then the clip i am telling you about. ha ha ha ha ha ha It's in french by the way I understand some of it as I am studying french well... I was studying french until I couldnt take having a horrible teacher so I stopped going to my class now I study on my own but will soon join the beverly hills lingual institute and learn french completel. but OMG this video is hilarious!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ok enjoy!!


Gad Elmaleh - Awesome video clips here

No comments: