Friday, May 21, 2010

planning my trip to MEXICO!!!! YAY!!!!


ok so I dont have a job which I am very depressed about, I dont have a car cuz my mother's daughter took a cleaver to it and trashed it now it's going to cost 14 thousand dollars to repair it. So i am taking her to court and have talked to my lawyer in Beverly Hills. I am getting my money back that's for sure. So no car, no job no money no honey ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I am pretty much down on my luck so I need to distract myself for a little bit. My dad's in Guerrero Mexico (his native land) right now and within the next week or so I'll be joining him and hitting the beautiful beaches of Acapulco. I think I wanna hit ixtapa first. white sand beaches with beautiful clear waters. I am telling ya I am gonna explore the hell outta Mexico. I will be getting my laptop soon so I'll be online posting my adventures. for now I am looking online to see all the stuff I can do. Since I was encouraged by my mom to stay out there for a few months and relax before coming back and getting a job, I am making sure I am well equipped as to not let you miss a second of my life in Mexico. Right now I am planning my trip and will be leaving as soon as next friday. So here are a few videos of the places I plan to visit and the things I plan to do during my two or three month stay there. I have no money but but my dad does so screw it I'll just take some from him. why would he say no to me? ha ha ha ha OK ENJOY!! btw my dad has called me to ask when I am leaving. it's a matter of me getting my plane ticket that he's paying for LOL! I know I am bad but hey having offspring is expensive so wutever. LOL alright here we go! ENJOY!!!!
WATCH THE CLIFF DIVERS.ACAPULCO IS VERY FAMOUS FOR THIS.

I wanna see the planes with the green white and red colors!!


1 comment:

Zie said...

WOW!! SOO COOL!! I WANNA GO TOO!!!
Have fun..and i can't wait to see your vacation blogs :)

Oh and I LOVE THE NEW LOOK!!! Woohoo!!!