Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wentworth's new gig!

FINALLY WENTWORTH IS BACK! Well, it's only one episode so far, but we'll see! I'm so excited! Here's the info I found on TVGuide!

TV Guide Magazine has learned exclusively that Wentworth Miller will guest star in Law & Order: SVU's season premiere.

The actor, last seen... on the final episode of Prison Break, is back in the legal system, but this time he's a man in NYPD blue. Miller will play a cop named Nate Kendal, who we're told saves a rape victim and only wants to talk with Benson and Stabler. The season premiere will air on its new night and time, Wednesday, September 23 at 9/8c.

6 comments:

Laila said...

WOO HOO!!! "I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it! I'm about to lose control & I think I like it!"

Zie said...

YAY!! I have been watching Law & order on our cable station non stop! Everyday! My favourite is SVU and now Went's gonna be in the show! I hope he gets a regular spot!! It would be good to see him on tv again! Plus he will be in the same show as my other favourite guy...Stabler. I am sooo excited!

Yingee said...

WOooooo... I also want to watch that, which season of that epi belong to? Anyone can tell me? Thanks!

Laila said...

Isn't this the greatest news, you guys?!?! The episode is actually the upcoming season premiere, so it'll be new - whatever season the show is in... I'm not a regular viewer of this L&O - I usually only watch reruns of the original show, but I've got my calendar marked & my DVR is ready to be set when it's time =) Woo Hoo!!!

SoHo said...

Wow he loves that show so much and now he's gonna be in it!!!! That's too cool!!! Looking forward to seeing him again.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am sooo late to the party..just saw this. Yeah!!! I totally agree Soho, it was the first thing my sad mind thought of too. ciao- sobe!!