Wednesday, July 8, 2009

DANCIN FOOL!!



Here's the deal everybody, I am not a dancer. I dont know how to dance but last night I tell ya, I was a dancin fool!!!
Why? you ask. Well my college buddy Cheatham (his name is Chris but my friends and I call him Cheatham which is his last name) came to L.A. from San Jose, CA. that's up north about thirty minutes south of san francisco. Anyway, my other friend )Charlie lives out here in L.A. too so when Cheatham comes down, we get together and have a blast!!
We went to universal city walk and hung out all evening. As we walked and checked out all the cool shops we came across a stage with a band playing a bunch of really happy music. It reminded me of Ricky Ricardo from I Love Lucy and his band at the tropicana. By the way, I am a HUGE I love lucy fan. Like you wouldnt believe. Ok back to last night...
so we have a host/dance instructor teaching people how to swing dance and...)



Charlie, Cheatham and I were really digging the music so we decide we want to join this instructor along with other people to swing dance. One problem though... Charlie and I dont know how to swing dance!!! That's ok the instructor along with his assistants gave the whole crowed a quick lesson on how to swing dance. We were all in a circle and rotated from partner to partner until we ended up with our original partner again. The music was really fun and festive. I ended up taking my sweater off because I was so hot after dancing so much and let me tell you that it was HELLA FUN!!!! Cheatham took some pictures and video with his phone but he hasnt sent them to me. he also took some pictures with my phone which i do have and will post. One thing we did love about the band playing was that we enjoyed the brass instruments because in high school, all three of us were in band, Cheatham and Charlie went to the same high school and they were in band together, Cheatham played the drums and Charlie played the saxophone. I didnt know Cheatham and Charlie at the time because we met later on in college but I was in band in my high school as well and I played the trumpet. so we all related in a musical sense to the orchestra playing last night. It was quite fun.
We then went to the movies and watched "hangover" which was HILARIOUS i cant even begin to describe. ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!! In one occasion I laid down on the floor outside because there was this psychedelic looking light shining on the floor and I thought it would be fun to lay down on it ha ha ha ha so charlie took a picture of me on the floor with the light. ha ha ha ha!!! here are the pictures. Thanx for reading!! ENJOY!!!
The Dancin Fools!
(This is our rock band picture with me being the vocalist ha ha ha ha ha!!)
excuse my stomach I didnt realize my shirt rose that high LOL! sorry

Our cd cover picture pose LOL!!
Charlie's magazine cover pose. LMAO

While Charlie(on the left) questions, Cheatham(on the right) ponders! LOL!

Me and my twisted face trying to get us both in the picture. LOL

Charlie and I after an hour of swing dancing. Boy were we HOT!!! We are one hot mess! so is my hair but charlie manages to keep his "fro" nice and tight yet oh so soft LOL I love how it feels!! LOL!!

We wanted a blurry picture... NOT!! ha ha ha ha ha!!

I laid down on a rainbow and screwed it up! trying to make rainbow angels... you know, like sand or snow angels... LOL

2 comments:

Zie said...

This is soo much fun. I wanna learn to dance too! I can't DANCE!! LOL!!

Thanks for sharing and girl YOU LOOK GOOD!!!! Stop losing weight!!

SoHo said...

Thanx Zie!!! ten more pounds and I'll stop. I promise!