Sunday, July 26, 2009

I must watch this!!!

Ok so I was streaming French tv actually I was watching ClapTv and I saw a clip for a French movie titled "Coco" it looks like a really funny movie and at times like this when I want to watch a movie from another country that I dont speak the language, I wish i could speak the language!! in this case, French. I know Laila you speak some French right? anyway I was wondering if you guys have seen this movie yet and if it was any good or not. I know there are subtitles to everything but i just want to be able to understand. LOL anyway i think "Coco" is HOT!!! he has such beautiful eyes!!! I've worked with a few French-Morrocans and I guess most of them do have amazing eyes!! check out the trailer!! Enjoy!!!=)


2 comments:

Zie said...

LOL!! This is funny. I speak a bit of French also and this will help me brush up on it :)

Sweet-n-Stuff said...

He reminds me of a flamboyant Nicolas Cage. LOL!!