Monday, December 7, 2009

WELCOME BACK!!

SimplyE, I am not trying to put you on blast here but it's GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK ON BOARD WITH US!!!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK HONEY!!!! YAY!!!

Fuser... where did you go? oh no! LOL!
Yingee havent seen you in a while thanx for coming back. You were deeply missed!!
Zie! you havent been back cuz ur too involved with ur celebrity boyfriend!! that keeps calling you or messaging you on facebook!! yeah i said it. ha ha ha ha ha!!! That's sooooo cool!! ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
hannan,sobe,and whoever i missed, thanx again for ur loyalty and for making time in ur busy lives to come have a chat on the blog. that means the world to us. thanx so much everybody!!! see you soon!

SoHo

2 comments:

Yingee said...

Hi SoHo, hi everyone!
My favourite festival is coming... I am so excited for that. I am planning those food for the X'mas party, and what king of clothes I should wear. Also, this year, we will have the cartoons/ movies costumes role play. Still no idea what should I act... >_<
Hope everyone has a Merry X'mas!! >V<

Zie said...

Hey you!!! i have been lurking around here for sure. Miss you guys soo much!!
HAHAHAHA my celebrity boyfriend..now that's funny! LOL! YEah he is still messaging me and all..let you know something when it's confirmed :)