Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy belated holidays!!!!


I know I am late on wishing everybody a very happy holiday but HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY!!! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday/holiday season. Again I've been crazy busy at work so not much time to chat with you all. HOWEVER I do have tons of stuff to tell you and post about including seeing cameron diaz eating at mishima across from me. anyway I have pictures of lots of stuff and stories to tell which i will tell as soon as this holiday rush at the restaurant is over. again, i hope you all had wonderful holidays and I wish you the very best and nothing but the very best this upcoming new year!! Why? because nothing's too good for SoHo Meets SoLo readers that's why!! LOL!!! Ok I will finally have a day off tomorrow so I'll be ready to post. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've missed you all so very much!!
Ok i'll stop my ranting and get my butt to work. see you all very soon. thanx for coming!!!!

SoHo

No comments: