Monday, December 14, 2009

couldnt make it

Ok so my friends and I arrived really late and couldnt make it to the jay leno show but we did get seats for this thursday!! I might be there on friday as well because justin timberlake will be there so I think i'll try my best to be there both days. anyway we hung out by the forest lawn cemetery instead. Yes where Michael Jackson is buried. I have pictures of the front of the cemetery only because we didnt want to walk in because it was just way to cold out to be roaming the cemetery for fun. I'll post pictures when I get back from work. I have lots and lots and lots of parties to cook for so i've been busy but do find time for all of you!! ok my lovelies, I'll see you all in a bit. BTW HI AMINA!!!! So funny that you actually came to my blog. LOL!! and a big hello to Paris specifically to Philippe!!! get ur butt back here!!! I need someone to bug!! LOL!! OK hi to all of france and everyone from all over the planet who's joining me here on the blog. :) Lot's of love for you all!!! Oh!! Zie I got ur txts. LMAO ur too funny!! I'll txt you back before I head to work.
see you all later and thanx so much for coming!!!!!!!!!!!

SoHO!!

2 comments:

Zie said...

EWWW..Justin Timberlake?? Not my favourite person...

But have fun anyway... :)

SoHo said...

ha ha ha ha ur hilarious!!!