Sunday, December 20, 2009

I know I said i'd be back

Hi guys!! I know I said I'd be back but the holidays are killing me at work. I am immediately working from the time I set foot at the restaurant early in the morning to late at night so when I get home already half asleep and with no energy to eat, I just crawl into bed still in my work clothes and sleep until i have to get up again shower and go to work. I cant wait till this holiday rush is over. I love my job but enough is enough. we are hosting way too many parties back to back and it will continue until new years day so forgive me if I am only around to tell you that i havent posted cuz I am busy. I just woke up and about to hit the shower now before going to work. this is the only time I have to post quickly sometimes not even that. But I still thank you all for coming and visiting the blog. I promise i'll try to make some time to post. this week. Thanx so much everyone!!

SoHo

No comments: