Tuesday, December 1, 2009

christmas time at the grove



hi everybody!! ok so I got off of work a bit early and my boss and I decided to walk around the grove to check out the holiday decorations it was awesome I tell ya. I must admit I am not a christmas person and I'd trade my christmas for two halloweens but the grove does put me in a christmas mood. here are some pictures of what you can find if you go there. oh and if you do, stop by Morels and say hi to me. LOL! ok here are a few pictures. enjoy!!



giant 100 foot christmas tree. it was too large to fit in my camera lens LOL it's huge.

santa's house. it's awesome and has giant lolly pops on the sides of it.

yeah these lolly pops LOL


here is santa in his sleigh with his reindeer suspended over the fountain that went is usually pictured at when he visits the grove.

1 comment:

Zie said...

OMG!! That is beautiful :)
Love it.