Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wonderful Morning!!

Ok so I still have to finish my previous post about solvang which I will so hang tight. I've been crazy busy with work and at the same time there's so much drama in my life right now that I just cant seem to focus my attention on any single thing. Anyway despite my drama, I had a wonderful morning today. why? because I SAW WENTWORTH TODAY NEAR MY JOB!!!! I AM NOT JOKING THIS TIME!! LOL!!!!! I was parked at a post office across the street from my job because it was closed today so I could park there all day while I work. as I look into the street with passing cars, I see this black toyota truck and It looks very familiar. I actually recongnized teh person inside the car first, it was WENTWORTH!!!! he drove slowly behind another car that was really slow. I guess he had just come from starbucks because he was on beverly and the grove drive. Anyway he was wearing dark clothes and no shades... his hair still grown in and looking as delicious as ever!!! My first reaction was to txt Zie and call Laila, Laila didnt answer so I left her a message and Zie txt me back as soon as she got a chance to do so. anyway my day has been shitty but being able to have myself a lovely sight this morning I.E. Wenty... cheered me up. =) so anyway that was my wonderful morning. NO he didnt see me because I was parked at the post office. ummm... ok so yeah, that was nice. LOL!

4 comments:

Fuser said...

Ya !
right !

Yingee said...

O..... SoHo, you are a very lucky gal, I want to live in L.A., too. I also want to see Wentworth in real person... If I have this chance that will be very wonderful. If he smile to me, I guess I will cry!!

Zie said...

Hey gal!! Thanks for the text! I am sooo saving up and planning my next trip to LA!! TO SEE YOU!!! Hopefully all will be ok and i will be able to go ard June or so next year :) I miss USA :)

You're always bumming into our guy :) Lucky you!

SoHo said...

Fuser! HA HA HA HA!!! I really did see him again no joke this time. LOL!

Yingee, I am sure he'll go to China once again and you'll get ur chance... I've seen him several times on the road now on my way to work. It killed the show for me. LOL!!