Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Trapeze with Mario Lopez!!



Ok so yesterday Philippe and I went to the Santa Monica pier AGAIN because he's addicted to kicking my ass at air hockey because he knows I used to be the airhockey champ. Anyway as we neared the arcade on the pier, I see some equipment set up for trapeze school. I look at the people under the net and guess who I see? MARIO LOPEZ!!! (picture above) he's the guy that played slater from saved by the bell and he now hosts extra. I think he was doing a story on the new trapeze school of santa monica because he had his cameras filming him. so that might have been for his show Extra. OMG I've met him before when he went to my high school years ago and he was very nice. This time I wanted to take a picture with him but Philippe was with me and really wanted to go to the arcade first so I didnt get a picture. But this man is crazy fit and mighty scrumptious!! He's also my "compatriota" meaning he's also of Mexican heritage.btw he did a book signing at the barns and nobles at the grove but i couldnt go because I was at work two restaruants away from there LOL. sucks eh? LOL Ok so that was one of the highlights of my day. Oh by the way, Philippe's a total foodie and we go around to all kinds of restaurants trying their food and pastries so we went to a chocolate shop in Century City that was featured on Chefs vs City on the food network and I had a banana curry chocolate (Yes Zie, it had curry!! LOL and boy it was not at all even slightly disappointing!!!) I loved it. Philippe had a spicy Mexican chocolate piece which I tried and I didnt find spicy at all. but it still had a slight hint of cayenne in it. I'll show you pictures when I go back to the store. Ok that's it for now. I'll do more posting when I return from work. see you in a bit!
soho

2 comments:

Zie said...

Interesting...banana curry chocolate :)

WOW! Mario does look good. My friend had a huge crush on him at one moment in time lol!

He is now hosting America's Best Dance Crew. I watch them because JC Chasez is one of the judges

Sweet-n-Stuff said...

Mario is so skinny. At the Emmy's on camera, his chest looks 12 inches wide in that tux. He is a very little man. He's in great shape, but he's very small man.