Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Danish day out




Hi everybody!! It's SoHo here. Just want to let you know I'll be posting some pictures of me,Philippe, and my college buddy in solvang,ca. I've never been there before so I was excited to go. It's like a cool little Danish town with lots of little shops kind of like you would find on Larchmont out here but only the architecture is "Danish" looking and they're all Danish shops. I didnt even try a danish because i forgot to go back to the bakery at the end of our trip.... grrrr!! oh well, we'll be going back in two weeks!! YAY!!! . LOL ok well anyway right now I'll load the pictures onto my computer but I do have to get to work so I will post them when I get back. Here's a preview of what's to come... enjoy!!






2 comments:

Zie said...

SOO COOL!!!! Love the pics :) You look great gal :)

SoHo said...

thanx girl!!