Sunday, September 30, 2012

meet my boss!!

Ok so my boss is absolutely AMAZING. he's a master of his craft. very talented. he's been in many magazines, a few tv morning shows and loved by EVERYONE. Really this man has my complete respect. I've never respected a chef as much as I respect my boss... really he amazes me at all the stuff he knows... he's like a freakin BOOK! My respect for sure!!!

Check him out on this very recent clip from the today show in New York City. REPRESENT!!

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

"you let it sit, you dont move like this. you know... you dont do that. its very important if you go to valencia and you move the paella they will cut your hand"-Perfecto Rocher  ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!




check him out this L.A. food and wine vid. Oh and congratulations on winning best dish in Hawaii food and wine festival!!! YAY! OH!! he's the one that starts at 2:24. REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments: