Thursday, May 1, 2014

Home sweet blog!

My goodness!!! Yes it's true I have not been active on the blog lately... just been pretty busy with school. Yes I'm back in school and still chasing that dream to fly for Emirates Airlines and live in Dubai... Anyway I didnt get any sleep last night at all. A bug kept biting me all night!! maybe there were multiple bugs but the point is I've gotten zero sleep because of these greedy bugs and now I''m at school waiting for my next class and I am super sleepy!!

While I start blogging again; this time, about conversations I've had with friends, family, teachers, and so forth, I want to wake you up with this brain teaser... have fun! see you soon and thanx for visiting!
 Can you discern the well-known word or phrase suggested by these puzzles?


No comments: